Why choose Exceed
Our vision and values
Our programmes are unique and we are proud of our innovative offer. Our vision and values are at the heart of what we do. They are based on three key words:
Excel • Inspire • Care
- Providing the opportunity to excel in the most exciting, innovative and forward thinking schools across West Yorkshire
- Inspirational training for aspirational teachers and a genuine commitment to professional learning and evidence based practice through its Partnerships
- Putting the pupil at the heart of teacher training and trainees at the core of our care
Do get in touch and talk with us so you can learn all about why you should train with Exceed SCITT, we’d love to meet you. In the meantime, here’s a quick summary of what we feel are the important points for you to consider:
- We’re school centered. All our programmes are planned and delivered by schools. We have an integrated approach so you know two schools well, helping you become an inspirational trainee teacher more rapidly.
- We’re teachers. We do the job everyday. We can bring you real life examples and immerse you in the school experience. We bring excellent practitioners from the classroom, teachers and school leaders, to share their knowledge and expertise with you. Supporting you and children to excel.
- We care. We’re committed to having cohorts of trainees at both a Leeds Hub and Bradford Hub of no more than 40 trainees. That helps us to support you and address your needs as an individual.
- We want to give you a job. We want to employ all our trainees if possible and have an excellent record in ensuring our trainees gain employment. See what our teachers and trainees think
- Our partnership of schools is diverse. Take a look at the schools in our partnership. They are extremely diverse. This is great for our trainee teachers as we can show them and teach them so much.